Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » VA Southeast Network (VISN7) » Features
VA Southeast Network (VISN7)
- Birmingham VA patient escort saves life
- Ryan Davis, a member of BVAHCS Patient Escort Services recently saved a patients life recently. He had just dropped off a Veteran at appointment check-in when a stranger approached him in distress.
- Charleston chaplain promoted in USAF Reserve
- The Ralph H. Johnson VA Health Care System is proud to announce one of their very own employees was promoted to the rank of Brigadier General in the U.S. Air Force Reserve, Chaplain John Painter.
- Carey Bolt: A Life of Service
- Carey Bolt’s impact can be seen and felt across multiple South Carolina counties. Ask him about any Veteran in the Hall of Heroes, and he’ll tell you their story. Bolt far exceeded his duties as a VSO.
- Birmingham volunteers help Veteran
- Navy Veteran, John Simpson has been gardening all his life, but since being diagnosed with his health condition, his mobility hasn’t been the same. Simpson was in need of a raised garden bed to continue his passion.
- CAVHCS Firefighter Saves Veteran's Life
- CAVHCS Firefighter Capt. Robert Smith recently encountered a Veteran needing directions on the highway and he knew something was wrong and sprang into action to help the Veteran.
- The Vision of The Future
- The Columbia VA Health Care System’s (HCS) Radiology Department is stepping into the future with the installation of their new GE Revolution Apex computed tomography (CT) scanning machine.
- Senator Reverend Raphael Warnock Visits Atlanta VA
- U.S. Senator Reverend Raphael Warnock visited the Atlanta VA Health Care System on Tuesday, August 31, to learn about recent progress and new initiatives in place to meet Veteran’s needs.
- Charleston VA wins ESGR’s Seven Seals Award
- Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve, ESGR, awarded the Ralph H. Johnson VA Health Care System’s Surgery Department The Seven Seals Award on August 2. The Seven Seals Award is a rare and meaningful award.
- Veteran benefits from BVAHCS's SSVF program grants
- Recently, United Way’s Priority Veteran Program received $2,250,366 of grants through BVAHC's SSVF program. This program has helped thousands of Veterans get into homes, including Army Veteran, Emmanuel.
- LGBT Veteran’s experience at Birmingham VA
- Army Veteran, Alicia Cavaco, enlisted in the military during the time of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”. It wasn’t until after her enlistment that she became a part of the LGBT community and began receiving care at the VA.